View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 10:18 PM   #294
Anoree

Default D284, 10-30-11: To dan4life

"Hey dan4life,

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question is: What is one thing that always cheers you up when you are sad or down?

Reading, yah, or talking to my mom, those are the two things that I’ll do when I am sad or down, or sleeping. Seeping always makes things better. Because, hello, you never wake up sad. Like go to sleep sad, you never wake up sad. It just doesn’t work.

Your next question is: What do you think of your members when they actually take time of their busy schedule and send you valuable items or letters?

What do I think about you guys sending me letters and stuff like that? I love it, actually. I do truly appreciate, I don’t know, everything, even you guys writing stuff on the Forum, making the fan art. The photoshop pics are really cool, the poems, I love those. But as everyone, I love being sent stuff. What girl doesn’t like presents? Actually, what person doesn’t like presents? I love presents. – Sorry, I’m like … I had a lot of sugar earlier, so I’m like “Uaah!” – Yeah, I really appreciate it. I think I show you guys how much I appreciate it. I hope you guys know that.

Your last question is: Do you feel proud of yourself that we members spoil you and you should create a website where we can actually spoil you?

Do I feel proud of myself that you guys spoil me? I don’t know. It’s kind of an odd question. I’m not proud of myself. I guess I’m proud of you guys for spoiling me. I don’t know. And as far as a website where people can spoil me, isn’t that kind of like my website – or my Amazon wish list? That’s where you guys can spoil me. I don’t understand “a website where you can actually spoil me.” That’s kind of weird.

Anyways, – my phone is going off – I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"