View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 10:02 PM   #165
Anoree

Default D155, 12-04-09: To Captn, T-Bone, Anoree

"Hey guys

I just wanted to show you all the presents that I’ve gotten recently.

From Anoree I got this four day wireless forecast station. I guess I can use it for photo shoots to see what the weather is going to be like.

And from CaptnJack I got this really cute card. It’s like a pop up card. I like that, it’s super cute. And also he got me a Borders certificate or Borders gift card. I like that, too: “Where the Wild Things Are” I haven’t seen the movie yet, but definitely should go see it.

And then from T-bone Thomas I got actually a Victoria’s Secret gift card and this really pretty bikini. I like that. Then I also got these panties and this bra. Although, this is a 36DD, I was laughing about that. I was like “I’m only a D.” I wish I was a DD, but it’s only a D. With that gift card I actually got this gorgeous purple nightie thing. I’m definitely planning on using it for a shoot. And then I got this really super comfortable blue t-shirt. I’ve already actually worn that, that’s why it is a little stretched out. And then – you guys can’t really see these – there’s some bee pants. Although you can … They’re more lounge pants. You can wear them pretty much anywhere. Sparkly, “Pink” on the back. I like those. And then he also gave me a little free Pink dog. It’s actually silver, but it says “Pink”. I thought that was cute.

Anyways, thank you Anoree, T-bone and CaptnJack, I really appreciate the gifts.

Bye"