View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 05:07 AM   #45
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Feb. 07, 2009
Not much going on lately. Just the same old routine...try to fit in the website, with school, and modeling. I've taken over the running of my site, and am editing all of my stuff. I'm almost done editing all the Hawaii stuff (thank Gawd.) My sister is finally here in AZ. She drove down with my grandma and grandpa, and the little baby. BTW, my nephew is the cutest kid on Earth. Plus he doesn't cry! Or at least I haven't really heard him cry. He actually kind of reminds me of me. He makes funny sounds, weird faces, and squirms around quiet a bit. I took my grandma out on Friday to the Desert Botanical Garden. They had a Chihuly exhibit, which my mom thought would be interesting for my grandma to see. They had Chihuly glass sculpture/bowl things in the gift shop that were selling for $6,100...who buys glass pieces for that much money? I can only imagine buying that, then accidently breaking it . I guess the most expensive nick-nack in my house would have to be my Gemini statue made by Royal Copenhagen...which I just found out I paid twice the price for. I ended up dropping my Italian class. I figure I'm going to do the Rosetta Stone program for whatever language I plan on taking next and then I will be completely proficient in the language and won't have to worry about failing the class. Either that or test out of the language completely (which would be a lot easier.) Tomorrow I have a photoshoot...my first ever pin-up shoot which I am super excited about. Plus there will be a make-up artist and a hairstylist there, which is awesome since I do not know how to do "pin-up" makeup or hair styles.