View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 02:49 AM   #19
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Nov. 24, 2008
Your PM box is 94% full.
WOW...I just realized that I haven't done a journal entry since the 9th. But I was also gone for seven days and recruiperating yesterday. So there's my excuse. BTW...thanks Ugo, Geolarson, and CaptnJack for the wonderful gifts you sent me. It's much appreciated.
So I just got back from Texas yesterday. I refuse, refuse, refuse to do a drive like that again....16 freaking hours. And unfortunately I wasn't driving a "scenic" route. My gawd I've never seen so much desolate land. Fortunately for me, my friend Kristy (from the candid videos) went with me so I didn't have to drive the whole time. It was fun hanging out with my sister. We played a lot of Rock Band, ate quiet a bit of junk food, swam in the pool a little bit (before it got too cold), tried to tan (yet again before it got too cold.) I ended up going to the tanning salon to darken up just a little for my shoots but ended up getting burnt after my second session. So instead of tanning in the booth I decided to do the Mystic Tan. It actually looks pretty good on me so I think I will be doing it every so often (or every five days, which is what they say to do.)
My sisters boobs are big...which is really weird because she's always been a B cup. She is supposed to give birth in mid-January. Unfortunately her husband is supposed to go back to Iraq for a 15 month tour the day that she gives birth, so they are thinking about inducing her. She is supposed to come over here to Arizona to live with my mom while he is gone...not sure how well that's going to work out.
My mom is supposed to get married again. She is marrying a recently retired Royal Air Force gent from England. He is living here on a fiance visa and some other visa...so they have to get married within six months or something like that. That's why I say "I'm not sure how well that's going to work out." My mom, step-dad to be, and my sister are going to be under A LOT of stress with a newborn, my sister's husband in Iraq, and a wedding to plan. At least my sis can come stay with me when mom and her fiance need some time alone.
So other than family drama, nothing much is going on. Just trying to get more stuff for the premium area and trying to figure out my expenses and what to get people for Christmas. I also need to start planning for school...it's coming up here pretty soon. I'm trying to take a little break from shooting with other photographers (at least until I get enough content for my site.) The HotForWealth people are thinking about reshooting all the girls because I guess that nobody can understand the lady (the voice in the background) and so can't learn anything.