View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 02:10 AM   #8
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Sept 29, 2008
Yeah, so happy...the dent got fixed out of my car. I'm so excited...there is a slight wavy pattern where he hammered the dent out but it still looks a million times better. Now I just have to get a car wash and Shout out a few small stains in the car and it will look like new. Maybe I will even do a little candid shoot with it. Today was a workout day, but unfortunately I just wasn't in the mood so I was a little bitchy. Hopefully my trainer didn't take it personally. It actually went by pretty quick. I also just got the images from a shoot I did about two weeks ago. I can not wait for you guys to see them. A photographer named Robert Donahue took the pictures and they are absolutely amazing. Plus I don't particularly care for the photo sets I have up in the contributed photo section (except for Wildman Glamour's wedding dress set). I've changed so much since those shoots that honestly I'm kind of embarassed by them. I'm about 15 pounds heavier and was just starting out in modeling so I wasn't posing my body in an attractive way. But it's amazing to see the transformation I've gone through since then...and I'm at least happy that I can share the transformation with you.