View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 07:09 PM   #191
Anoree

Default D181, 04-26-10: To e83

"Hey e83

I read your questions on the question thread and you were asking me: Do I ever masturbate when driving on long trips?

No, no. That’s not something that I have done before, although I have masturbated in a car before, but mostly just to mess around with the people that I’m driving with. I get a kick out of random stuff like that. It kind of keeps people off guard. It’s easy to do that stuff in front of my friends, because they’re all insane and weirdly sexual like I am.

Your other question was: Before I started with FTV, had I ever been caught masturbating by friends or family?

Ok. Well, I do remember when I was younger I used to sleep in a bunk bed with my sister. I was on the top and she was on the bottom. I started masturbating really, really early, I was 6 or 7 or something. And apparently it would move the bed when I would masturbate, so my sister would get pretty irritated and she would go tell my mom and dad, which was quite embarrassing to me, even then. The other time that I got caught was by a babysitter, and that was humiliating. I don’t think she ever told my parents, at least I hope not. But that’s pretty much the only times I got caught by friends or family. That’s an embarrassing situation for me. I don’t even like thinking about that.

Your other question was: Does anything come to mind for your first kiss, the first time your breasts were fondled, the first time you’re fondled down there, etc. etc.?

Let’s see. My first kiss actually comes to mind. Like my first I guess peck. Not really a peck, but a romantic kiss. I was at least 6 or 7 and there was this boy, Michael. I had a huge crush on him, and I remember he grabbed me and took me behind the basketball courts. There was a wall there, that we hid behind and he gave me my first kiss – and then he ran off. That was really sweet and nice to think about. My other firsts, let’s see what else I think about: My first girl/girl experience or lesbian experience. I was living with my grandparents at the time and I had my friend Susie spending the night with me, and we girls sleep in the same bed when we’re spending the night. I’m not sure about guys, but for girls, that’s the way we do. And we were going to sleep and all of a sudden I feel her just kind of fondling me and it kind of escalated from there. We ended up going down on each other and fingering each other and all that. It was crazy, so hot, wow. That was great. And then my other first that I can remember – oh my god – my first time making out, my first “French kiss”. That was bad. That was really bad. First off, I never practiced with my hand or anything like that, so I didn’t know how to make out, and this is before my first lesbian experience, so I was never able to practice with a girl or anything. It was very humiliating. There was this guy I was “going out” with at the time, and I remember we were sitting on the steps next to my home and we just started going at it. I remember opening my mouth really, really wide, because I thought that was what you’re supposed to do. That’s what I had always seen in the movies. It was kind of a disaster. He ended up telling everybody at school that I make out like a dog. That was really traumatizing to me. Oh god, I don’t even like thinking about it. He’s an A-hole, and if he could see me now, I wonder what he would think now.

I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"