View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 10:09 PM   #167
Anoree

Default D157, 12-14-09: To e83

"Hey e83

I read your questions on the question thread and you were asking me: What is the length and width of the glass dildo that I used in the, what was it, the Jummy … – god, I can’t even remember the update titles, that’s kind of bad – the Jummy Glass Ball video?

Let’s see. I actually measured this last night, it’s is almost seven inches long and about one and a half inches wide at it’s widest point.

The other question that you had for me was: Do you enjoy sex / making love outdoors like with a lover, male or female, on a picnic next to a lake completely private, so you have all the time in the world?

I really don’t know. I mean I have had sex outdoors before, I think maybe three times. The last two times it was verry nerve-wracking for me because there was a definite possibility to have gotten caught. And personally, I just don’t get turned on, thinking that I might get caught. Some girls get turned on with that, but I’m not one of those girls at all. The first time I had sex outdoors we were actually camping and I wasn’t nervous at all about it. It was fun. You know, maybe if I get the chance to actually be able to take my time and know that nobody will interrupt us, then I’m sure I will enjoy it – as long as I’m lying on something comfortable. So far, I haven’t really had that chance, other than that time camping.

I hope that answered your questions.

Bye"