View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 10:20 PM   #225
Anoree

Default D215, 10-29-10: To Anoree

"Hey everybody

I just wanted to show you what Anoree sent me, the most amazing gift ever. It really is. I’m so excited to show you guys. He sent me the Amazon Kindle. I am so excited to use it. It’s super, super light. It’s actually incredibly light, and it’s really small. It’s about the size of a … actually it’s a little more than the size of a paperback book, and it’s really thin, look at that. It’s incredibly thin. I love it.

So I’m really excited to use it. I haven’t yet used it, as you guys can see, there’s still the wrapping stuff on it. I will run out of books pretty soon here, so this is good, since you can download the books straight to it and that’s going to be super handy. So no more late night trips to try to find books. That’s fantastic. Oh my god, I love this gift, it’s like the best gift ever.

And then he also sent me this. It’s like – I don’t know how you guys call these – you put it on the Kindle. It’s cute, it’s purple. The back is super, super pretty. Yeah, I’m so excited. And then he also got me a little cover, a little holder thing, it goes right in there. Oh my god, this is so cool. I can’t get over it.

Anyways, so thank you so much Anoree. This is truly one of the best gifts ever. So I’m going to put this to good use for sure. Amazon is going to love me, because I’m going to be buying so many books from them now.

Anyways, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you."