View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 08:07 AM   #26
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennaryann View Post
Hi everyone, especially Danielle ....

I am not sure if Rob mentioned to you that I contacted him to apologize to ya, so I searched your absolutely lovely site to find your contact and I am sure you will get this here. I am so sorry and extremely embarrassed about this whole mess up. I guess that is what I get for hiring someone cheap without references to design my site. I thought you of all people would be furious that someone would copy your site (I certainly would). But I guess that goes to show you are a really sweet person not be be the slightest bit bothered. Well just so you know I took down my site for the time being And hopefully I'll have it redesigned by a professional this time. Any hoo, I just wanted to make sure an apology came your way and that you knew I didn't know of your work prior to today... but let me just say I love your boobs

Have a great day!
Renna

Hi. My apologies, Lady Renna. Really.

I like things clean and fair in our lives (not the case in my work there is still mafia. And I have to sweat my daily efforts to fight).
We generally like our forums to discuss and talk for the sake of our good work and good of Rob. And also our beloved and beautiful Danielle.
It's good for us all to speak of the events that happen suddenly in the web world (full of malice and maneuvers).
And sorry that someone harms Rob and his FTVGirls site.
But just to talk as mere discussions.
I hope that you, Lady Renna, can really improve your beautiful site in a very different and original. So it can really work better as our beautiful site Danielle's Chat.