View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 01:58 AM   #40
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jan. 13, 2009
I'm not feeling very well right now, and actually had to cancel my workout session because of it . There are a bunch of evil mosquitos in my house and I can't figure out how there are getting in, for the life of me. I have probably about 12 mosquito bites on me (it's making me wonder if I have West Nile virus, and that's why I don't feel good.) I've realized that this forum is really wacky. Everytime I go onto the forum it doesn't show the new "unread" threads (the title is normally bold when it is unread), so I'm stuck going through every post to see if there is something new on it.

On a happier note, my sister is supposed to be going to the doctor's tomorrow and my mom thinks that they are probably going to induce her. She is due this Friday, but will probably give birth earlier. Her husband, unfortunately, has already been deployed back to Iraq...though he wasn't supposed to leave until after my sister gave birth.

I start school in a week. I'm pretty psyched. I've already contacted all of my teachers and introduced myself. It finally seems like my life is "falling into place."

One of my fantasies came true yesterday....I got to fool around with an Angelina Jolie look-a-like. I was in absolute heaven! She is an FTV girl, so you guys will be able to see her (by herself) pretty soon here. I'm sure you guys are going to love her, just as much as I did .

I got my hair cut and dyed today (trying to get it lighter...more towards my natural hair color.) It looks pretty good...but then it always looks good after you have them style it. Friday I have another photoshoot. Not sure what time it is, but hopefully it isn't too early, seeing as though I don't function well when I wake up early (case in point...today.) I had to go to my orthodontist (got chastised for not wearing my retainer.) For some reason, I decided it was a good idea to schedule the appointment for 8 in the morning. Now I know to a lot of people that this is a "normal" time to be awake, but for me...well it really isn't. I tried leaving voicemails and couldn't form sentences together. I almost feel asleep at the hair dryer when getting my hair done. And I almost got into an accident (though not by my fault...obviously the other person had to wake up early also .) Luckily for me, I really don't have to get up that early that often....though (yet again another smart move on my part) I've scheduled more appointments in the early morning. One of them I think I will have to get my blood drawn, so it should be pretty interesting seeing me driving around, sleep deprived with blood lose.

I decided that for the birthday video logs, I will start saying the actual birth dates (like May 29), that way if someone decides to lie about their birthday, then it won't be a "correct" birthday video log and will totally mess up people's diabolical plans. Personally I don't like liars and I don't really care for impatient people (though I do get impatient sometimes). It just amuses me that as soon as people see the birthday video logs, they decide that they need one immediately, so they have to lie to me about their birthdate. So not necessary people.

Tomorrow I am meeting one of my members.