View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 08:52 PM   #17
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Nov. 05, 2008
Okay so I haven't eaten yet and I'm kind of in a bad mood, so I probably shouldn't be writing this right now but what the hell. I'm sick of people contacting me telling me I should change this or that about myself. You say I'm beautiful and bs like that...but then you ask me to put my nose stud back in or put my fake nails back on. If you don't like the way I look get off my site. I don't appreciate people contacting me asking for a personal video. If people haven't noticed already I make the video logs for people who A) ask me a question (whether it be on the question thread or through PMing), B) who are having a birthday or C) have done something nice for me out of the kindness of their hearts (not expecting anything in return.) So when I have people asking for a video log because they are "looking at my site to much and can't work" or reasons like that...it just completely amazes me. I am taking the message option off of my Myspace because I'm sick of guys contacting me asking if I like "black ****" or if I want to "hook up" with them. Sometimes people just seem so disrespectful to me.

So anyways I apologize if I have offended anybody...I just had a few things to "get off my chest".

PS I guess I can't take the message option off...so I wrote a little note on my profile saying "don't message me...I won't answer". Wonder how many people are going to listen to that?

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 11-05-2008 at 09:10 PM.