Thread: Hi Danielle
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 01:12 PM   #78
ahmed alhadad
Danielle Fan

Default hi Danielle

hi Danielle, my name is alaa mohammed Rahman, im an iraqian i live in baghdad the capital of Iraq. my country "Iraq" or is called also the land between two rivers (tigris and euphrates) where the history begins from here.

i like you very much, your not only have a very beautiful face,body hair, lips, eyes,..etc, but you have a very beautiful spirit and the innocence in your eyes and face expressions are very comfortable and pure. i build this point of view according the videos i downloaded lately from your site (Welcome video) and from you tube.

i will be very happy to accept me to be a friend of yours, and i hope you come to iraq one day, then i would be very happy and proud to be on my hospitality.

i have a request from you to make a home video for me (if dont mind offcourse and have time) and download my profile picture and kiss me (my picture) in this video or write my name on your breast or anything of yours through this video to me (i like to be somthing hot). im sorry but just to joke with my friends and stunning them.

thank you very much
your new friend from iraq
Alaa Mohammed Rahman
ahmed alhadad is offline   Reply With Quote