View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 06:14 AM   #340
Anoree

Default D330, 06-25-12: To aitchisonian007

"Oh my gawd. Ok, so I’ve been sitting here, trying to figure out how to say your name. At first I was like “aitchisonian 007”, then I was “What? This is kind of odd.” But knowing my luck, that’s probably how you say your name. I think it might be “a-itch-is-on-ian-007, double-o-7” Who knows. You have to tell me, so I can get it right next time.

So, I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question is: What was my best boy/girl experience on and off camera?

On camera … I don’t have a particular experience in mind. I think the candid video, it’s called “focused”, I think it’s a really good one. I really enjoyed doing, making that one. I don’t think we were fooling around with the cameras or anything. We just set it in place and did our thing and it was awesome. I don’t know, but right now what’s coming to mind is the “Naughty Nurse” scene. I think it was the second part of it, where I was getting like “I’m really getting it.” I was getting laid, and I had an orgasm unexpectedly. It was awesome. It was like “Yes! Score!”
Off camera … You know, I’m really fortunate that most of the time the sex I have is really awesome. As far as a really good off camera boy/girl experience goes, I’m trying to think … Pretty much any first time with a guy that I meet is amazing. Some new c*ck, oh, it’s the only way to go. It’s the best. It’s instant orgasm from a new c*ck. That’s how I am, I love it. But I have to get to know them first, beforehand. That’s the only way that makes it really good. But right now, what’s really coming to mind as far as a really awesome boy/girl experience off camera would be … I think I was sixteen, and there were two guys that I worked with. We were at my house, and I don’t know what happened, we just started fooling around. I think it was my first threesome. It was awesome. The guys were smoking hot. I was just like “Score! This is awesome!” I couldn’t imagine that going better, so, yeah. Actually, ooh, now I got one, my first time having anal sex. Oh, wow, that was an instant orgasm. That was incredible. And it’s funny, because the guy that I did it with, my ex-boyfriend, he wasn’t even the one that urged me on or anything. I was the one who initiated it, and pretty much as soon as he entered me I got off. It was incredible, really amazing.

Your next question is: If offered a role in a Bond movie, would you say yes to it?

Abso-freaking-lutely! That would be really, really cool. And it seems that all the girls that play the Bond Girls are smoking hot. So, that’d be fun. Oh, it would be really cool though, if I got to shoot with – what’s his name? – Daniel Craig, I think he’s the current Bond. Huh! Oh my gawd! I need to get laid, because I’m thinking of all these nasty things that I can do to him. [laughs] And Bond Girls, and former sex partners.

Your last question is: If given a choice to be on a girl on girl scene with Lia or girl on boy scene with James, which would you go for?

Honestly, I would probably go for the scene with James. Only because – well, unless she changed her sexual orientation – Lia is not bisexual by any means, and I’d rather not be with somebody that’s not interested in me or interested in being with another girl. I’m really not into the whole gay-for-pay thing. I think it’s kind of creepy, feels like I’m molesting them or something. So, that’s one of those things: I definitely prefer to be with somebody that would prefer to … be with me. Wait, does that make sense? I don’t know. I’m starving, so I need to eat. I’m wondering if I’m … I’m babbling right now. [laughs] I’m babbling.

All right, so I hope that answered your question, ok?

Bye"