View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 06:07 AM   #337
Anoree

Default D327, 06-10-12: To Star

"Hey Star

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question is – Sorry, got to get my boobs in … But, huh, pretty. – Sais: Will you tweet the Huffington … I actually rewrote it, so I’m just paraphrasing or whatever … Will you tweet the Huffington Post about things that will never go in your vagina?

Probably not, since I just found out about that. I don’t know, it’s kind of weird. I don’t really think that there’s much that won’t go in my vagina. I guess probably nothing sharp that could cut me, nothing that can harm me, nothing that can cut me. Harm, cut, pretty much the same thing. I don’t know. I very stuff so much random stuff in my vagina, that’s like … I’m trying to think of something that I could physically stuff in me that I wouldn’t stuff in me and can’t really think of anything right now.

How would you like it if your fans contacted sites and things like this to help you get more famous?

I would love that. I think that would be awesome. Any publicity that I could get is awesome. – Boobies, yeah! – I think it’s incredibly sweet when my fans contact various websites and … things [laughs] to try to get me the plub… publicity – pub… I freaking hate that word … publicity. I always say that wrong – I think some of you actually contacted playboy or something about me shooting with them, or some sort of website, I can’t even remember. I thought that was really cool. It’s very sweet when you guys do things like that.

Your next question is: Are you taking acting classes?

I am not taking acting classes. I think that would be something quite interesting to do. I think it could help me out as far as the role playing scenes go and if I shoot any parades or feature films when I really start shooting in the industry. It could definitely help me out then, too.

Your next question is: Would you like to appear in stage plays, major movies etc.?

Yeah! I mean, who doesn’t want to be in movies and stuff. I’m not so sure about mainstream plays, though. I feel like the people don’t get recognized enough. But I think it could be very interesting. I’m trying to think if I … I don’t think that I’ve ever done a play before. I was in this church musical when I was eleven years old and I had a little, tiny part where I had to speak in an Australian accent. Oh, that was horrible, that wasn’t … [laughs] Oh, gawd, that was absolutely awful. [whispers] Just forget about that. But that was interesting, though. Interesting, interesting.

Your next question is … kind of the same question that I just answered before: Would you like your fans to promote you?

Yes, I would. I kind of answered that already.

And your last question is: What is the best way for fans to do that? … for fans to promote me.

I don’t really know. I actually really don’t know. I’ve never really heard about how people do that. I guess just word of mouth, reviews, I have no idea. You guys are the people that do that, so I’m sure you guys have better ideas how to promote me than I do.

So, anyways, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"