View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 06:02 AM   #336
Anoree

Default D326, 06-05-12: To Dan4Life

"Hey Dan4life

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question was: What is the craziest sex position you’ve performed?

[whispers] Love Bug, stop! Knock that off! She’s playing with Isis right now. She’s going nuts. She’s going crazy. I’m trying to think. I don’t know, I can’t really think of anything right now. I mean, I feel like I’ve pretty much done them all. I think that I’ve done the Pile Driver position before. I’m pretty sure that I have. That’s kind of a weird, crazy position. But I don’t like the super crazy positions. I’m like “Missionary – I’m good!”

Your next question is: What do you think your name means?

Actually, I have no idea, so I’ll google that right now. Actually, I’m going to ask.com, because that’s what I normally use. [types] “the meaning of the name Danielle” Let us see … Oh, gawd. [laughs] “Judged by god” I don’t like that. I don’t like that at all. I was thinking … “God is my judge; Judged by god” I don’t really like that too much. I think I would prefer for it to mean something like “Beautiful and gracious one” or something pretty like that, but “Judged by god; God is my judge” … I think we are our own judges.

Anyways, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"