View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 07:09 AM   #335
Anoree

Default D325, 05-26-12: To Everyone

"Hey everyone,

I just wanted to show you the gifts that I got. I got some wonderful stuff.

Star got me a bunch of Fairies, beautiful Fairy statues. They’re like Steampunk Fairies. Love it, it’s so pretty. He actually sent me four of them. That’s one. They’re so detailed, I love it. That’s the other one, it’s really cute. I tried to figure out what she’s sitting on, though, a gold stand or something. Then this one, it’s really cute, and this one. I love it, love it, love it, love it. Steampunk Fairies, that’s like the coolest thing ever.

Another one of my fans got me an electronic gift card to Amazon, so I bought a bunch of stuff for my Clips4Sale site, which I’ll be doing videos of and will be sending him videos. But one of the things I got was this giant thing of bubbles. I didn’t realize it was going to be this big. I mean, this is huge. [laughs] This is like the biggest thing of bubbles I’ve ever seen, so that should last me a really long time. But there’s a bunch of other stuff that I got, too. I’m sure I’ll be showing that off at some point.

My friend Theresa got me a bunch of different things. She actually made this for me. I was “Oh my gawd, that’s so cute!” She’s super creative. It’s a bath salts’, should make me nice and smooth and good smelling. I’m not even sure what this smells like. Hmm, it’s actually very nice. It’s a nice scent. And I love how creative she is, just awesome. And she got me a head massager. I was like “Huh, I never tried that before.” Well, I had it done to me, but I’ve never done it to myself. And a little sleep mask. It says “Princess” on it, and a little massager thingy. It’s purple. I love purple. She knows my love of purple. And she got me this. This is so pretty. It says “This pretty little butterfly reminds us every day that life in all its beauty is special in every way.” It’s really cute. And then she got me two more little Fairies. It’s so pretty. I love it, and this one, too. She said she wanted to put them on the cake that she got for my birthday, but looking at these … Oh, lord, I don’t even know how they would have fit on the cake. I think they would just have sunken into the cake.

One of my fans, Vincent, sent me two books: The Secret of a Webcam Girl and The Iron Duke, which I’m already reading, the Iron Duke, and it’s a great book. So I really like it.

One of my fans got me this. It’s huge, boy! I don’t know if you guys can see this enough. It’s a sword! It has beautiful Fleur-de-Lis all over it. It’s really freaking tall, actually it’s almost as tall as I am. You guys can’t see it, but it reaches my chin, and it’s quite heavy. It has the flags of Scotland on it, I think. I’m pretty sure that’s what it is. I’ll be excited to hang that up, but I’ll probably won’t be doing it right now because I’m moving. These came with it to put it on, or he bought it for me to go with it, to hang up the sword. Some Fleur-de-Lis, I love them, so pretty. Put them just back in there. I can’t wait to see what it looks like when I hang that up. A bunch of great stuff in here; how is this?

Anoree … Oh, yeah, my friend Theresa’s, too: “Would you Rather …? The Dirty Version.” I don’t know, some questions are kind of weird, like this one: “Would you rather have an adult circumcision or cut of your left pinky?” I think that works more for guys, though, so let’s see if I can find another one. “Would you suckle from a nursing cow or suckle from Scarlet Johansson?” I love it, that’s really funny. And if I drank milk and wouldn’t get sick from it, I totally would suckle from a cow. But unfortunately I get very sick when I drink milk.

Anoree got me Black Light Liquid Latex Body Paint Kit. It should be really fun to play around with. Oh, that’s cool: There’s a cool picture on the back of a girl ripping off the paint. I wonder if that hurts, though, when taking it off. And then he sent me the Lavanila fragrance thing. It smells delicious. It smells so good. I love it. What a bunch of stuff, oh my gosh, bunch and bunch of stuff. - Hi Love Bug! The dog is sitting there. – Aw, it’s so pretty. I haven’t taken it out of this thing yet, but it’s a little heart with another Fleur-de-Lis on it. It’s a locket. Aw, it’s so pretty. I love that. It’s special. There’s a lot of stuff in here. I just have to figure out what half the stuff is. Uh, it’s a pretty box, it’s a pretty box. It’s another Fleur-de-Lis! I … hang on, I’ve got to fix it, though, because it’s … I looked at all these gifts a while ago, but I can’t figure out what they were. … It’s gorgeous! It’s absolutely beautiful, so pretty. I like that. I like it a lot. I’m trying to figure out where to set stuff. I’ve got a whole pile going on over here. And, let’s see … Uh, Kindle gift card, yeah, how exciting. I’m pretty sure all this stuff is from Anoree. I have the things here, so I’ll look again real quick. Yep, all this stuff is from Anoree. Anoree, you’re awesome. You’re like awesomely awesome. He sends me so much fun stuff, it’s exciting. And then I think that this stuff came with one of the things, like the … I don’t know, something. Samples! I love samples. I’m obsessed with samples, actually, like truly, truly obsessed with samples, the lot little many things. It’s fun. It’s fun to play with. And then – it’s kind of hot in here right now – more stuff. Oh, my. Anoree sent me more My Cargo bags for traveling. I’m using it for my trip to Saint Lucia. And then Techno Bubbles, yah. They’re black light bubbles. I’m going to go nuts with these. [laughs] It’s going to be so much fun. I can’t wait to see what it looks like. Then he got me the complete series of The Tudors, which I’m super thrilled to watch, and I’m looking at all the beautiful women on the back and they’re gorgeous. And I wish I had all their costumes and jewelry, because they had beautiful costumes and jewelry back then. He also sent me “Icons of Power – Madness of Henry VIII.” If you guys know me at all, I’m a history fanatic, especially when it comes to King Henry VIII’s rein and Elizabethan era, so that stuff is perfect for me, absolutely perfect. And then he also got me – I should probably open them – he got me a bunch of ink things, ink … cartridges. I couldn’t remember the word for it. Which has coming handy, it really has, because I bought an ink cartridge that didn’t work right and so when I got these, I replaced the ink cartridge and it actually started working. I was like “Oh, that’s great. I totally got gipped.” I should probably try to return it, to at least get my money back or something, because ink cartridges are not cheap at all. Unless you get them refilled, I think that’s like 10$ or something, but I’m too lazy to actually go and get them refilled. I rather just buy them online.

Ahm, yah, I’m going to make another video, too, because my parents have not given me my birthday presents yet. I’m going to be seeing them on the 4th, I think, the 4th of June. Love Bug, please don’t lick that. So I’m very curious to see what they got me. It should be exciting to see, and I think I have more gifts coming in. So, yeah! I love gifts, I love presents, I love receiving stuff. It’s a lot of fun opening up and be like “Aaah, something new!” So, thank you Anoree and Vincent and Star and Wayne for all my presents. I love every single one of them. I’m really excited to put everything into place and watch DVDs and start doing the shoots with all the Clips4Sale stuff. It’s going to be awesome, awesomely awesome. Yah, thank you, guys, I really appreciate it.

Bye"