View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 06:26 AM   #334
Anoree

Default D324, 05-21-12: To Dan4life

"Hey Dan4life,

this is the second part of your video log. So let’s start with your first question: Are you addicted to soft drinks, like some other people are?

No, I’m not. I very rarely drink soft drinks. I’m addicted to ice tea. I’m addicted to sweet ice tea. I think it’s the southern part in me, though. I think I’m always going to pick ice tea over a soft drink. I love it. [clears her throat] It’s so good. [clears her throat again] Jeez! I think I’m getting sick, but I don’t know. Apparently there are fires going on out west or whatever and it’s making the air just awful, absolutely awful right now, and I’ve been having a hard time breathing recently. Sucks! Aw, that should not be the case! Fires, go away!

Your next question is: Do you know how to scuba dive?

I do know how to scuba dive. I’m not certified and I actually do not like scuba diving. I’m really, really sensitive to pressure changes, like really bad, and so scuba diving gives me the worst ear ache in the world. It’s so horrible, so I just don’t do it. I suppose I’m not near an ocean or anything, so I don’t really have the opportunity, too. Although, I’m pretty sure there’s a scuba diving center up in … somewhere around here.

Your next question is: Do you detest video games or love them?

I don’t love them or hate them. I mean, I play … oh, gawd, I haven’t played in a while, but I played World of Warcraft and I play The Sims game. The Sims game is so much fun! Especially the Sims medieval game, I love it. I don’t hate them. But like video games? I don’t really play actual video games. I have Rock Band, but I haven’t played Rock Band in a year or something. It’s just sitting there, getting dusty.

Your next question is: Do you own any works of art by a famous artist?

I don’t. I don’t, unless you count my Fairy paintings. Some of them are done by famous artists. I think three of them are done by Amy Brown. I mean, she’s famous in the Fairy world. [laughs] But, no, I don’t own any moony paintings or anything like that. Actually, it’s kind of funny. I’m a bit picky about the art that I like. I don’t like modern art. Actually, I’m very much into renaissance art.

Anyways, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"