View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 06:24 AM   #333
Anoree

Default D323, 05-16-12: To Dan4life

"Hey Dan4life,

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question is: Has a religious experience ever made you cry?

There has been one religious experience that made me cry. It was at Bible Camp when I was eleven years old, and we were at service. And it was actually kind of crazy, because maybe The Spirit went through all of us, because the whole congregation started crying. It was just an incredible experience and I don’t even remember what the preacher was talking about. But obviously something happened where we all started crying. It was crazy, incredible and, yeah, it was faith affirming, if that makes any sense.

Your next question is: Have you ever been in a hot air balloon?

I have never been in a hot air balloon, but I wanted to go on one. It could be nice to go during a sunset one. That would be pretty.

Your next question is: Do you believe that the President and the government are doing enough to help the people of this country?

I believe that the President is doing all that he can. I’m not going to comment on the government. I think we’re definitely way too hard on the President. I mean, when the things aren’t perfect, then it’s all his fault. It’s kind of annoying. I feel kind of bad for him, actually. People are just very cruel and it’s like when they can’t blame anybody, they blame him. I think there’s a lot of changes that need to be made and I’m actually really not sure if it’s the President and the government that could do it. I think it’s more just the American people that have to start making those changes.

Your last question is: Do you like walking out in the woods, communing with nature?

There are no woods around here, so unfortunately I can’t do that. But yah, I like being out in woodsy nature area, but again, it’s all desert here and I don’t really like the desert too much. It’s not my cup of tea, and it’s hot as heck right now. It’s the worst time ever to be out. But I’ve been at places like Sedona, I guess there’s this one resort up there and I was right on a creek and there were trees around and it was so beautiful and I sat out in the rocks. I don’t want to say I commuted with nature. I just kind of relaxed and was thinking about stuff.

Anyways, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"