View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 06:21 AM   #332
Anoree

Default D322, 05-11-12: To Anoree

"Hey Anoree,

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question is: Would you like to tell us more about your recurring dream themes?

Oh my god, my stomach is growling like mad, like crazy! Ok, so recurring dream themes … One of them is: I always have super powers in my dreams and a lot of the times when I really need them they just kind of sputter out. I mean, they still work, but I guess they don’t work to full volume, or full power.
Another one is: I have a lot of flying dreams. But it’s kind of weird, because when I fly I’m not really high and a lot of times I’m way too low to the ground. I remember this one dream that I had when I was flying and I would have to wave through power lines, and it was a gazillion power lines that I would have to weave through and try not to touch them. It’s kind of weird, but I can never seem to get high enough when I’m flying.
And then another one is: There’s always a bad guy in the dream that I end up being seduced by, I guess. I always really hate them at the beginning, but then at some point it turns around and I start becoming attracted to them, especially sexually attracted to them. It’s kind of weird.

So, your next question is: When you’re about to eat alone, do you rather go out to eat, get the food delivered, get something yourself or cook for yourself?

I will usually have the food delivered, to be perfectly honest. I’ve only eaten out by myself a couple of times, and it’s only been in … I don’t want to say Fast Food restaurants, but a place like Zoës Kitchen. It’s not Fast Food by any means, but you just go up to the counter and order, go in, get your seat and they bring it to you. I love that place. I really want food from there right now. Unfortunately they do not deliver, and even if they did, they’re really far away. Yah, I normally have my food delivered or I’ll go to the store and pick up usually food that I don’t have to cook, like salad, fruits and stuff like that. I don’t cook for myself, which is really funny, because I have really awesome bake ware, pods and stuff like that, and I just rarely use them.

Your next question is: When you cook for yourself, what meals do you cook?

When I do cook for myself, I cook things I can easily make, like macaroni and cheese. I love it with cedar cheese and stuff, it’s so good. No, pretty much stuff that you just kind of … like microwave dinners, that’s about it.

Your next question is: How much time do you invest for your own meals?

Not a lot of time. Not a lot of time at all. I’m one of those people that … I would rather pick up food that’s already made or that I just don’t have to cook it at all. Again, like fruits and vegies and salad.

Your last question is: What do Love Bug and Isis get for food?

Love Bug gets Origin dog food. It’s supposed to be the best dog food out there. It’s organic and – [coughs] Sorry, there’s something in my throat right now. – It’s one of the highest rated dog foods out there. I researched it a lot. And then Isis gets … Call of the Wild, I think it’s called, but I’m probably going to switch her, her food, because there was a food recall on her food and that concerns me a little bit. That’s supposed to be organic or all natural, too, but I mean the Origin, there’s never been a recall on it. And so the fact that I only had Isis for three months now … more like two months, and her food has been recalled in those two months, that kind of worries me. I’m probably going to switch her to the Origin cat food, because Love Bug seems to enjoy Origin, so I’m hoping that the kitty will, too.

Anyways, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"