View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 06:19 AM   #331
Anoree

Default D321, 05-06-12: To CK1

"Hey CK1,

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question is: Would you ever consider getting another tattoo?

No, absolutely not. I’ve gone through way too much pain getting them removed that I would actually get another one. There’s no way.

Your next question is – well, kind of answered already: Does knowing how long and painful the removal procedure is affect your decision on getting another tattoo?

Yes. Yah, it does. And it’s costly, too, getting the tattoo removal done. I think it’s been … it cost over … probably over 1500, I think, to get them removed, actually probably more than that, maybe over 2000, not really sure. It’s too much money, it’s too painful and it takes too long. Never, never again, I wish I had listened to my mom. She’s like “Don’t get a tattoo before you’re 21!” And I was like “I’m going to do whatever I want” and got a tattoo at 16 and got another one at 18. My mom was not happy at all when she found out.

Your next question is: How would you feel if a fan got a tattoo of you?

I think I would be actually quite flattered. That would be very flattering. I would just hope that it’s a sexy picture, and of course I would want to see it, too.

And your last question is: Would it matter on the quality of the tattoo, or is it the thought that counts, or is it creepy regardless?

You know, and to be honest, it would matter about the quality, because if it’s crappy quality, then I would probably just feel really bad for the person. That’s one of the things that I’ve seen; I’ve seen tattoos that people get of people’s faces and stuff, and most of them look horrible, just absolutely horrible. You’d have to go to someone really, really good. The person would have to choose a really good tattoo artist.

So, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"