View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 06:14 AM   #329
Anoree

Default D319, 04-27-12: To e83

"Hey e83,

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question is: Years ago my girl cousin asked me why guys like BJs standing up so much. – You must have been really close to your cousin. I don’t even talk to my sister about sex and stuff like that … although, she’ll talk to me about sex, but I don’t really talk to her about my sex life. I’m just like “Huh! Awkward!” – But back to your question: The only answer I could come up with was that we like them kneeling down while they pay homage to our manhood. Facials; I imagine that most ladies that participate in this do so to please their partners while some really do get off on having their faces covered in come. Any thoughts on the above items?

I think that guys like … I don’t know. I never really noticed guys really liking girls doing standing blowjobs. Maybe it’s because it’s one of the positions that you can see everything, or see almost everything I mean. If you’re standing up you can look down and see her doing the blowjob, you can see her face, and then, if she’s flexing nice, you can see her butt. Yah, maybe it’s because it’s a more dominant position and I’m sure some guys like that, but I haven’t really thought about that. It’s kind of an interesting question. I like standing blowjobs because when I do blowjobs bending over my nose runs a lot, really bad, and so I always have to blow it while looking upwards, so my nose doesn’t run all that much. Yah, it’s really bad. It’s be like sitting there, blowing in a more kneeling , squatting position, I don’t know how to describe it, and then my face will be covered in snot because my nose just constantly runs. It’s horrible. – Ah, there’s my puppy. Puppy has come. Do join me.

Facials… I don’t know why some girls like them and some girls don’t. It’s one of those things … You know, I actually, I don’t mind facials at all. I’m just “Please don’t get it up my nose and don’t get it on my eyes and I’m perfectly fine with it.” I don’t wear makeup, so it’s not like it’s going to screw that up at all. I imagine that the girls that do like facials probably really enjoy come and the taste of it and stuff and maybe like the smell, so it doesn’t bother them too much. I just like it in my vagina. I would rather have a cream pie than any other ending. Although, sometimes it’s fun to have it on your boobies, so you can kind of play with it, rub it in and stuff. I’m not really sure why some girls like it and some don’t. I think it also depends on how prudish they are, what their sexual experiences have been like and how they do sex.

So, anyways, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"