View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 07:31 PM   #328
Anoree

Default D318, 04-22-12: To beerdotcom182

"Hey beerdotcom182,

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question is: Have you ever been to a Phoenix Coyotes hockey game?

I’m trying to remember if it was the Coyotes or … I’ve definitely been to a Mustangs game, which the Mustangs are our Minor League hockey team, and I think I’ve been to a Coyotes game. Actually, yes, I have. I have been, because I can remember they have this howling thing that happens sometimes in the game, I think when they score a goal or something like that. Yah, it’s fun, I like it. I had fun. It was a long time ago, though. Gawd, that was when I was 14 or something.

Your next question and last question is: Do you follow any other sports?

Nope. I’m not a sports girl. It’s not really my thing. If I’m invited to a game, I’ll go. It’s definitely fun to go to a live game, but watching it on TV is really not my thing at all. I’m trying to think what else. I’ve been to … I’ve seen our women’s basketball team. What the heck are they called? I can’t even remember. That was when I was 14, I think, 14 or 15. I’ve been to a baseball game here, and I’ve been to a Cardinals game. And I think that I’ve seen all of the sports teams here at least once, but I think that’s it. So, again, not really my thing, but still, it’s kind of fun to go with your friends, something different to do.

So, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"