View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 07:30 PM   #327
Anoree

Default D317, 04-17-12: To e83

"Hey e83,

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question is: What is the shortest skirt length you’re comfortable wearing when out partying or on a date?

Ahm … I actually probably have to show. I make it, so you guys get to see my naked body. Actually … crap. I have to move this back, so you can actually see … [moves her chair out of the way] So probably … I don’t know … I usually like doing the fingertip rule, so maybe right there or so. I generally don’t really like wearing really short skirts or dresses. That makes me uncomfortable, but for some reason I have a lot of really short skirts and dresses. Well, that’s probably because I shoot in them. They’re cute to shoot in, easy to pull up, easy for upskirt action, but … hmm, when I go out, I usually like my dresses to be mid-thigh.

Let’s see. Your next question is: Have you ever had the dream where you were naked in public while everyone else is dressed, i.e. at school, mall etc.?

Hmm … I don’t think that I have. The only dream that I can think of that’s kind of similar to that was: I was in the shower with this guy, and I think we were having sex or something, and my mom walks in. And the shower curtain is right here [shows neck height] and so she can see our heads. I’m like “Mom! Get out!” Gawd, I can’t believe I remember that one. It’s kind of weird. That’s probably because it’s so unusual. I don’t really have dreams like that. Actually, it’s interesting. I don’t think I have a lot of dreams where I’m naked. One of my reoccurring themes in my dreams are I would have some sort of power, super power or mystical power or whatever, and whenever I really, really need it, it kind of sputters out or fails. There’s a couple of other reoccurring themes in my dreams, but that’s not really the question you’re asking me.

Next question is: You’ve mentioned a few times that you don’t care for the taste of cum and I suspect [that you are in the majority] on the issue. I was wondering if you have ever talked about the taste with any female friends. If so, what were their thoughts?

Actually, it’s funny. I was just talking to my best friend Theresa about this the other day. I think it’s because I read this question and I asked her. I was like “Huh! I need to get one of my friends’ opinions on this, so I can answer the question.” She says the same thing, that she doesn’t really care for it. I think that she said that it’s ok sometimes, when it’s not like … when it doesn’t taste funny or isn’t chunky or whatever. That’s the problem: Guys have different sorts of cum. Unless you’ve slept with them, you don’t know how it is. You don’t know how it smells or it tastes or anything. So I mean … if it’s taste is as bad as, I don’t know, like old curled milk mixed with bleach and be chunky like cottage cheese, that’s really bad. I don’t know. Some guys’ cum is ok. I just … In general, I don’t want it in my mouth. I mean, if the guy really likes it, then I’ll do it once or twice, just to make them happy, but a wrung. Meh! But I’m trying to think if I’ve had any other friends that actually really enjoyed the taste of it, and I can’t really think of anybody.

Let’s answer your last question: How do you think you’ve changed since that shoot with Amateur Allure?

Oh gawd! How have I not changed? I’m more comfortable with my body, I’m more outgoing. I pose a lot better now. I’m not so awkward, awkward in real life and awkward in shoots, too. Actually, I’m a little, still. Still a little awkward in real life, but that’s ok. I accept that as part of who I am. I think I’m definitely more independent now. I have more skills, that’s for sure. Hmm, I’m trying to think. Yah, definitely I know how to pose myself. I know how to make myself look the best on camera. I mean, I still have work to do on it. I mean, one can always improve on that, but I’m definitely a lot better since that shoot. Good lord, that was over four years ago. It’s crazy. I mean there’s been a lot of changes since then. I’m comfortable with my voice now, and my laugh and … I’ve just become comfortable and happy with who I am as a person. This industry has been really good for me. This overall experience has been incredible and life-changing.

Anyways, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"