View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 07:27 PM   #326
Anoree

Default D316, 04-12-12: To CK1

"Hey CK1,

I read your question on the question thread. Your question was: Let’s say someone, um a fan, buys you a Princess Leia slave outfit. Would you shoot in the outfit, even if it’s just a solo shoot?

Absofrickinglutely! I would totally shoot in it. That would be awesome. But I’ve actually, uhm … I found this one website where this … I don’t know what you would call him, a tailor or something? He creates the Princess Leia slave outfits, and they’re really legit looking. They’re beautiful. I would probably want to get one of those. I thought about it, too. I think it would be awesome to shoot in it. It could be a lot of fun and I’m sure some of you guys would absolutely die to see me in a costume like that. But, yah, definitely, I think that’s a fantastic idea, definitely doable. I don’t know when I do buy the costume, I shall tell you guys that I’m shooting in it. But I guess it’s going to be in the future, because I want to lose the tattoos before I do shoots like that, where my stomach and my midriff is seen, because I would rather be tattoo-free, completely clear, pretty.

Anyways, I hope that answered your question, ok?

Bye"