View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 07:24 PM   #324
Anoree

Default D314, 04-02-12: To cwill498

"Hey cwill498,

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question was: What factors, if any, do you consider before shooting with another girl?

Actually, I don’t, I’m not the one who picks the girls that I shoot with. Well, normally when FTV Girls’ Rob is shooting is shooting with a girl and either I’m there at the house or he knows that I’m available, he’ll just call me and say “Hey, come shoot with this girl,” and I’ll just say “Ok.” So I’ve never actually hired a girl myself to shoot with or picked out a girl, so I can’t really answer that, unfortunately, maybe later on. This is why I need to win the lottery, so I can sit there and be like “I want to shoot with this girl and this girl and this girl.” And I’d shoot in the most beautiful locations ever. That’d be amazing. But it takes money, lots of money to do that.

Your next question is: What do you look forward to the most and the least about shooting with another girl?

I look forward to having new experiences with a new girl, getting to know her. I guess the thing I look forward to the least – oh crap, I don’t have any tissues. My nose is running. – It’s not like I really look forward to it the least, it’s just that I worry about it. I do worry about if the girl is gay for pay or if she’s truly bisexual, because I think that can really make or break a scene, depending on if she really is into girls or not. I don’t like being with girls that are gay for pay, it just feels kind of awkward. Yah, I think that’s like … Oh my gosh, my nose is so runny. All right, I’ve got to pause for just a second. [cut] Ok, running nose is taken care of. Back on topic: So, we were talking about what I like the most and least about shooting with another girl. Yeah, so I think that’s pretty much the only thing that I don’t like about shooting with other girls. And I mean I’ve been fortunate enough that the girls that I’ve shot with, we’ve been compatible and there has been chemistry, if only a little bit of chemistry between us, so I think it turns out really well. There was this one girl that I didn’t particularly care for. She was nice, but I just didn’t really care for her. But I didn’t even shoot a scene with her. I just assisted part of her shoot. I’m trying to think, what else? Yep, I think that’s about it.

Your next question is: What girl / girl shoots that you have done were the most erotic and enjoyable for you?

The most erotic one would be my most recent girl / girl scene with FTV Girl’s Anne, my most enjoyable one would be that one and the one with FTV Girl’s Miyu. That one was a lot fun to do. But, you know, in general I’ve had a lot of fun shooting, doing girl / girl shoots, or even the assist shoots. It’s because Rob makes it fun. He really does. And the girls generally have a lot fun. They’re spunky and they’re doing something new, so it’s exciting for them, and the energy kind of rubs off on me, so I get a lot excited, too.

Your last question is: Do you do anything in your shoots with girls that you would not do during an actual private girl / girl encounter or would you do anything in private that you do not do on a shoot?

No, there has not been anything … no, I’m trying to think. I mean, there has been stuff that I have done in a shoot that I’ve never done in my personal life. The only thing that I can think of is the whole lactating thing when, I think her name was Julie or Julia, lactated into my hand and on my boobs. That’s probably the only thing that I wouldn’t do in real life, but that’s pretty much the only thing. Everything else isn’t weird or anything. But I’m trying to think of what I haven’t done in my private life that I’ve done on camera. I’ve never gotten fisted in my private life by a girl or a guy, and I’ve never done scissoring with a girl in my private life. I don’t know if I’ve ever been rimmed by a girl at all. Hah, looks like I again have something else to do. Yah, I’m trying to think of it, I don’t think that I’ve ever been rimmed by a girl. That’s kind of sad. Well, if I have, I can’t remember it, so obviously I need to do it again. It needs to be memorable.

Anyways, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"