View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 07:15 PM   #321
Anoree

Default D311, 03-18-12: To Star

"Hey Star,

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question is: What kind of handshake do you prefer?

Just a firm handshake, I guess, like the ones I give. I give really … I’ve been told that I give really good of handshakes. I hate it when people give a handshake like that, [holds her hand out fingers down] offering their hand like … Should I kiss it? It’s weird. But then, I also hate it when people grab my hand really hard, like … What are you trying to prove to me? It just hurts. So, just a firm handshake, that’s all that I can say. I would have to show you guys in person to give you an idea of what I like.

Your next question is: Which is generally better smelling to you, disregarding perfume, men or women?

I think women smell pretty nice without perfume. They have a sweeter scent to them. But then again, I love the smell of a man after he has worked out. That’s a really hot smell. I don’t know. I don’t really have an opinion on that. I guess I’ll have to do a smell test, go around and smell men and women and see which one I like.

Next question: Which generally tastes better to you?

It really just depends on how clean they are. I mean, they’re both pretty much the same, but if somebody is not clean down there, then I’m not going to like it. I like to think that I taste pretty good. I once tasted myself and was like “Hmm, I like it.”

Your next question is: Does the taste of a woman or a man excite you more?

I don’t know. Right now probably a man, because I haven’t had sex in a while. How about both? I’m going to answer “both” to that.

How much does it depend on the individual?

I don’t know. I’ve been with … I’m trying to think if I have been with any woman that tasted bad. I really can’t. I don’t think that I have, fortunately. But I’ve been with men that have tasted bad. I was just like “Eww!” The thing is, I think, that none of them washed themselves right. It’s a huge deal for me: Hygiene. It’s an absolute must. You must have good hygiene.

Next question: Given the choice of cuddling up under the covers and going to sleep with an equally attractive man or woman, which would you choose?

Right now, as of right now, I would say a man. I don’t know, it just depends. Right now I’m more inclined towards men, but then sometimes I’m more inclined towards women. It just depends on my mood. How about having both, one on one side? Actually, I wouldn’t want to be in the middle. It gets too warm in the middle. But I would want to be the smallest spoon. I would be the really small spoon. I would be like a … I’m trying to think, how could I have it both ways? I couldn’t unless I was in the middle. [laughs]

Anyways, I hope that answered your questions, and you actually have a part 2 to this video log.

Bye"