View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 10:37 PM   #320
Anoree

Default D310, 03-13-12: To e83

"Hey e83,

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question is: What position works the best for as an initial entry for anal sex and what position gives you the best sensations?

The best position for initial entry would be probably missionary, me just lying on my back, legs spread. Doggy and girl on top are positions that I think you have to work into. It’s not really a position I want to start off with. And the best position as far as what gets me off is spooning, a spooning position. That tends to be the one that really does it for me, really quick, too. It’s awesome, I love it.

Your next question is: Have you ever tried a vaginal pump?

No, I haven’t. I’ve never tried one of those. I think they’re kind of weird. Well, they’re not … they’re different. And the way it makes your p*ssy look, it’s kind of weird. Actually, it makes me think of … after I use my really powerful toys, like the Vibraking or using the Hitachi Wand or the Fairy Wand, sometimes my labia will get super, super swollen, and I imagine that that’s probably what it would look like. I don’t really like that look. [laughs] So, I don’t know if I’ll ever actually use one, maybe once, just to try it out, but other than that, meh.

Anyways, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"