View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 10:30 PM   #319
Anoree

Default D309, 03-08-12: To kg6igu

"Hey kg6igu,

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question is: Do you like Hello Kitty clothing?

Not particularly. I don’t know. It’s kind of a child’s thing, preteen thing, Hello Kitty. I know some adults like it, but, meh, I’m not one of those people.

Your next question is: Do you like to wear silk?

I do. I like silk, it’s comfy. I don’t really think I own too many clothes that are made out of silk, though. I’m trying to go through a list in my head of what I have that is made out of silk, but I can’t really think of anything right now. But, yah, it’s a nice fabric.

Your last question is: Do you have any pics of you in your Cheerleading uniform?

I do not. I don’t even have my old cheerleading uniform. But I did buy a new one, which I’m really excited to wear. It’s really cute. I just want to kind of limber up and become more flexible before I shoot in it. I’m doing this stretching / flexibility DVD every other day right now to help me with the flexibility, so I’ll be able to do some fun tricks for you guys in that shoot. But you guys are going to look forward to it. It’s going to be awesome. It’s a really cute cheerleading outfit. I designed it myself.

Anyways, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"