View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 10:29 PM   #318
Anoree

Default D308, 02-27-12: To Robert

"Hey Robert,

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question is: Has anyone in your real life ever called you Danielle by accident? If so, what was your reaction? If not what do you think your reaction would be if that happened?

Yah, I caught people call me Danielle by accident. [laughs] When I first met my old best friend Dallas, I don’t remember introducing myself as Danielle, but I guess I must have, because for a week she called me Danielle. And finally, I was like “You know that’s not my real name, right?” And she was “Oh my gawd!” That was pretty funny. But I don’t think … I don’t know. I’m trying to think if anybody else has called me Danielle since then. I don’t think so, I can’t really remember, but I’m pretty sure that it’s happened.

Your next question is: You’ve said in various posts that you’d be happy to meet your members and fans, have them assist your shoots, and / or go out on a date with them.

I wouldn’t really consider it a date. I would be just going out for lunch or dinner. A date implies romance and kisses at the end of the night.

You said: But in other posts you say that you’re not easy and people shouldn’t expect you to be because of your profession. So what should we expect if we’re fortunate enough to meet you in person? What would you like to do with us, and where would you draw the line?

If you guys are fortunate enough to meet me in person, again, just dinner or lunch and we would be hanging out best friends. It’s not romantic. You wouldn’t expect anything of it. I’m not going to kiss you. I’m not going to have sex with you. That’s not what it’s about. That’s pretty much it. And if you guys assist shoots, generally all the guys have done is sit there and kind of keep a look out, make sure that nobody is coming. And actually, most people that assist the shoots say that it’s actually pretty boring. And actually, I can imagine that it is. It’s not as sexy as it looks. It really isn’t. The end product is, but … [laughs] Yeah. I really hope that’s not what my fans or members think happens if they get to meet me. It’s not like you guys are going to have sex with me.

Your last question is: One of my other friends once had a little girl she met randomly say to her: “You’re the girl on my Daddy's computer.” What would you think if a child said that to you?

I don’t know. I think I would be really amused. I’m pretty sure that I would laugh, but I would be shocked at the same time. It would be a mixture of different feelings. I would be shocked, I would be amused, I think I might be a little bit embarrassed … yeah. I’d be like “Little girl, what did you see?” Hopefully nothing too bad. I’d be like “I don’t know what you’re thinking, little one. You must be mistaken.” Anyways, let’s hope that that never happens to me, because that would be a little awkward, right?

I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"