View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 10:21 PM   #316
Anoree

Default D306: To beerdotcom182 02-17-12

"Hey beerdotcom182,

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question was: Have you ever thought about cutting your hair short?

Not really recently. No. I had my hair short. I’m trying to think. I was 16 or so, something like that. One point I had it cut right there, [points to the top of her neck] and then for a while – my hair is kind of a mess right now – for a while I had it long in the front and short and spiky in the back. It was kind of a punk rock / Goth look. It was cute. But I’m trying to think … No, I’ve just been growing my hair out and I like it that way. It takes too long to grow your darn hair out, so I refuse to cut it.

Your next question is: Have you ever been flashed by a guy you didn’t know and can you describe the situation?

I don’t think I’ve ever been flashed by a guy before that I didn’t know. Actually, I don’t think I have ever been flashed by a guy in general. That’d be kind of creepy, just a little bit. I don’t know, it’s probably a double standard, because it’s OK if a girl flashes me, but if a guy flashes me … Meh! I’d probably call the cops on him or something, which is funny because, I mean, I kind of spend my life going around flashing people. It’s not really people. It’s more just the camera. So, no, I’ve never had a guy do that to me and hopefully they don’t, because that would be just a little tiny bit creepy, just a little bit. But if you’re a girl, [gives the thumbs up and whispers: go for it.]

Anyways, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"