View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 10:10 PM   #312
Anoree

Default D302, 01-28-12: To ashu

"Hey ashu,

I read your questions in the question thread. They’re a little creepy, but anyways, I’m going to answer them, because I’m nice like that. Your first question was: What would you do if a 13 year old boy saw you naked?

I don’t know why a 13 year old boy would see me naked, unless he’s looking at my website, and if that’s the case, then I think it’s the parents that should be taking care of that. I don’t even like to think about that. But if a 13 year old boy were to see me naked in real life, I would probably freak out and tell him to leave. Yah, that’s creepy. It’s not that I even have any opportunity to have a 13 year old boy see me naked in real life, because I don’t hang out with 13 year old boys and I actually don’t know anybody that has a 13 year old boy.

And then your last question is: What would you do if you saw a 15 year old boy naked?

If I saw a 15 year old boy naked, I would probably leave. Yah, I would leave. I would be like “Oh my gawd, I’m sorry,” cover my eyes and leave. I don’t know what type of answer you expected, but that’s the answer that I’m giving. You guys ask me some weird questions, some interesting questions.

All right, Bye!"