View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 10:48 AM   #310
Anoree

Default D300, 01-18-12: To whynot2006

"Hey whynot2006,

I read your questions in the question thread. Your first question is: What do you think about the man with a big belly and do you like them to have sex with you?

I don’t know, I haven’t really thought about that. That’s kind of an indifferent question. If they’re good in bed and they went on … [laughs] You know, again, I don’t really … I’ve dated guys that were … I don’t want to say that they were super, super over weight, but they had a belly on them, and they were awesome. They were good. You know, it’s really not so much about looks with me. It’s all about the personality. Sorry, it’s going to sound really kind of weird, but I actually don’t get attracted to guys until I start talking to them and getting to know them. Very rarely will I see a guy and find that guy attractive. I have to actually talk to them first before I can think a guy is attractive. It’s really odd.

Your next question is: Do you like a reserved type of man that does not talk much but does a lot in bed?

Yeah, that’s fine. I don’t know. As long as he talks some, that’s perfectly fine with me. It’s a lot better than somebody who talks your ear off all the time. You know, I love my quiet time, so that’s actually not a bad thing at all, to be with somebody that’s kind of reserved. But then, it kind of sucks at parties, too. I always rely on other people to start conversations and stuff. But reserved types aren’t bad at all.

Your next question is: If you have a choice to choose your gender in your next birth, what would you like to be, a man or a woman and why?

I think that I would … I don’t know, this is a hard question. I think that I would probably want to be a man, just because I’m a woman in this lifetime, so it would be fun to mix it up. But then again, I love being a woman, and I can’t imagine … I would definitely not change it at all, the thing that … can’t talk. I wouldn’t change the fact that I’m a woman right now. I like being feminine and sexy and I love I’m having boobs. Oh my gawd, you guys don’t realize how much I love having boobs. I just play with them all the time, it’s ridiculous. I don’t know. I’d probably be a man just to change things up and it could be interesting to see what it’s like having a penis, and jacking off. I would love to know how it feels like for a guy when they come. Yeah.

So, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"