View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 10:46 AM   #309
Anoree

Default D299, 01-13-12: To Dan4Life

"Hey Dan4Life,

I read your question in the question thread – questions. Your first question was: Does it turn you on when guys whistle at you and talk good about you?

It doesn’t really turn me on when a guy talks good about me. Well, it definitely turns me off when a guy talks bad about me. But when a guy whistles at me, normally that just creeps me out. It really actually really does, especially if I’m walking someplace and a guy does that. I’m just like “Eww! Pay attention to where you’re going and the road instead of focusing on me.” Creepy. But that doesn’t happen very often. It’s probably because I mainly sequester myself in my home. Although … I was walking back from my shoot earlier and I’m in this freaking skimpy little dress and I’m pretty sure that it was see through. The bottom part of it was see through, didn’t really cover very much. And there was a guy just walking his dog and I could see him staring at me. I was laughing and then I would turn away and kind of look at him with the corner of my eye and I could see him just staring. I was like “Haaa!” Of course it was right outside my apartment, so I’m like “Oh my, this is great. He knows where I live.” I don’t really want my neighbors to see me in skimp clothing, but, meh, whatever.

Your second question and last question is: If you could describe your members in one word, what would it be?

Huh… Loving. Definitely loving. That, or … yeah, loving, that’s what comes to mind right now.

Anyways, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"