View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 10:44 AM   #308
Anoree

Default D298, 01-08-12: To Hypersexual

"Ouch, gawd! Oops! I just completely kicked my finger.

Hi Hypersexual,

I read your questions in the question thread. Your first question is: To date, what is your most precious birthday present that holds a special place in your heart?

My video log that my fans made for me, that was really, really special. That was actually truly amazing and I was trying to think of an answer to this question and that’s honestly the first thing that popped up in my head. So that’s definitely the most special birthday gift that I’ve been given. I love it.

Your next question is: What would your ultimate birth… wait, what? What your ultimate birthday would consist of, i.e. what fun you’d get up to and who you’d share the day with, etc.?

What would my ultimate birthday be like? I don’t know. I haven’t really thought about that. I guess I’m at the age where it’s like, meh – I’m talking like I’m so old or something. I’m really not. Oh, I’m going to be 24 this year, that’s kind of crazy. – I would be spending it with my family and friends. I guess spending part of it with my family, like maybe doing dinner with my family, and then doing dinner with my friends. I’m not really into going out and clubbing anymore or anything like that, so I wouldn’t be at a club. Probably a laid back get-together or something like that, just probably go to dinner, that would be my ultimate … Actually, no. Ok, I just thought a bit. My ultimate ultimate birthday party … [laughs] I think of a crazy amusement park, maybe like renting out Disney World or renting out Six Flags’ – what is it, California? – for the day and there would be nobody else except for the people that I invited allowed in the park. How freaking sweet would that be? Oh my gawd! I would go on the rides over and over and over again. Except, if it was Disney World, of course I would want the characters to be there, like the princesses and stuff. [whispers: That would be really cool. Oh my gawd.] That would be a fan-freaking-tastic birthday. That’d be so cool. I thought about that, too, and if I won the lottery, a really big lottery, that’s what I would do. I would see if I could rent out an amusement park for the day. That would be so much fun.

You’re asking: Who would I chose to go to my birthday, from the past or the present?

Probably just my friends and my family, I don’t know. I think it would be cool to invite my fans and members, any of them that could actually make it, but … Well, I just got to think … I’d say that some of my family, I think all my family knows what I do, so I don’t think that they would be … I don’t know if I’d want my family members to meet my fans. That would be kind of weird. That would be a little weird.

Who’s birthday party would you most like to be invited to and why?

Who’s birthday party … It would probably be a lot of fun to go to a super famous celebrity’s birthday party, or go to a princesses birthday party. That could be fun. I haven’t really thought about that.

Anyways, I’m sorry that I couldn’t completely answer your questions. Ok?

Bye"