View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 10:41 AM   #307
Anoree

Default D297, 01-03-12: To e83

"Hey e83,

I read your questions in the question thread. Your first question is: Have you ever asked if any of your male partners has ever faked an orgasm?

Have I ever asked a guy if he has faked an orgasm? I have asked if a guy has ever faked an orgasm, but I haven’t asked if a guy has faked an orgasm with me. And to be perfectly honest, I don’t want to know. I really don’t want to know if a guy has faked it with me. I think that if a guy is going to fake it, just don’t do it, just don’t think it. If you don’t want to get off, then you don’t need to get off. As long that I get off, I’m happy. You don’t have to get off to make me happy. If you get off it’s great, good for you, but … Well, it does make me happy if a guy gets off, but it’s not necessary to … So, let’s hope that nobody has actually faked it, that would really suck.

Your next question, last question is: Who are better at relationships, men or women?

Well, I don’t know, probably women, because we’re more likely to try to make it work. We’ll sit there and think of things to make it work. I think women are. That’s not saying that men aren’t good at relationships. Some men are. Some men shouldn’t be in relationships at all. [a dog barks] That kind of sounds like my dog out there.

Anyways, I hope that answers your questions, ok?

Bye"