View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 10:39 AM   #306
Anoree

Default D296, 12-29-11: To everyone

"Hey guys,

I just wanted to show you the presents that I got, cards and presents that I got for Christmas. It’s pretty awesome stuff.

From Star I got these earrings. I wonder if you can actually see it. They’re really pretty fairies. I love them. I actually really like them, pretty little things. I love fairies. I have fairy fetish. And then I got this card from him, it says … oh, I should show it first, again a fairy. It says “If you want your children to be bright, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be brilliant, read them even more fairy tales.” It’s by Albert Einstein.

And then from kg6 I got a card, a very cute Christmas card with glitter. I do like my sparkly stuff.

And then I got some amazing, amazing, amazing gifts from Anoree. You spoil the hell out of me, Anoree. I love it. So let’s start off with … I haven’t taken it out yet because I wanted to show it to you. This in I got a kindle … kindle touch I think that’s what this one is called. Why is there no name for it? What the hell? Yah, I’m pretty sure this is the kindle touch. Oh, yah, it says right here, kindle touch. And then he also got me the kindle fire, yay! It’s really cool. It’s kind of heavy, surprisingly heavy. And – I’m just so excited to actually use them. I have been putting off doing this video log. I don’t know why, but so I haven’t been able to use them. – Then this is a cover, purple cover for the touch, I think. I’m pretty sure. I don’t know, one of them. And then I think this one is for the fire. Yep, this one is for the fire. Ok, this is absolutely beautiful. It’s purple and it has fleur de lis on it. Let’s see if you can see it. Oh my gawd, you can. It’s beautiful. How freaking stunning is that?! I love it, I really do. It’s fantastic. So I’m really, really excited to break into my new gifts, yay!

Thank you, you guys! I appreciate the stuff. I really like it.

Bye"