View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 10:31 AM   #304
Anoree

Default D294, 12-19-11: To geminigemini

"Hey geminigemini,

I read your questions in the question thread, and your first question was: Why do we rarely see your beautiful nipples erect? You said erected, but I’m pretty sure that it’s correct.

I don’t know. They’re kind of … [bares a breast and checks a nipple] They’re not super, super hard. It’s kind of … meh, whatever. [covers again] I don’t know. They just don’t really get super erect unless I’m freezing cold. I’m trying to think of if they even … I don’t think they get erect when I’m turned on or anything like that. It’s just when I’m cold. Maybe I should start shooting in places where it’s freezing cold. I don’t think that ice makes them cold either. My whole body has to be cold in order to have them to get super erect.

Aaah … I just kind of answered your next questions, too. You said: Do they rarely get erect? – which … yeah, kind of – Or do you just need them to be a little hot to have them so?

No, I need to be really cold for my nipples to get super erect. I wish that they were always super hard. I think that would be … Well, not always, but I wish they were super hard when I wanted them to be. That would be really hot. It’s funny, because whenever they get really hard, I’m always trying to take pictures of them to put on twitter and my website. [laughs] I’m like “Oh, look here, they’re hard! It’s pretty.”

Anyways, I hope that answers your questions, ok?

Bye"