View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 10:28 AM   #303
Anoree

Default D293, 12-14-11: To Star

"Hey Star,

I read your question in the question thread. Only one question this time, whoo! [laughs] You ask me: If you were a car, what would you be?

I don’t know. I haven’t really thought about that. Maybe my favorite car, a Saleen S7. [whispers: So sweet!] I would be something fast, like … yeah, something really fast. And like loud, vibrant color. I don’t know. I have to look at different cars and figure it out. Or maybe they have like … I love taking those random quizzes that tell you who you’d be or what you are. I took one that one time – well, this is completely off subject, but – I took a quiz one time that – what was it called? – “Which philosophy would you be perfect in?” and, weirdly enough, I got stoicism or something like that. I was just like “What? How does that make any sense? This is why I don’t like following this philosophy stuff. I don’t understand it half of the time and it goes around in circles.” OMG, back on to your question! [laughs] Yah, I have no idea. I would be something fast, though, and the color would be loud and vibrant and it would be cushy, though. It would be really comfortable on the inside, probably a luxury car of some sort. Hmm. You guys figure it out and tell me.

Anyways, I hope that answers your question, ok?

Bye"