View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 10:33 PM   #299
Anoree

Default D289, 11-24-11: To Anoree

"Hey Anoree,

I read your questions on the question thread, and I really like your questions. I’m excited to answer them. Your first question is: How would your dream wedding look like when anything was possible?

What would my dream wedding look like? Ok, say money is no – wait, how do they it, money is no object? I don’t know how they say that. Ok. – Money is no concern. It would be in a castle. I would fly all my friends and family out first class and they would stay in the nicest resort or whatever. It would definitely be in a castle, maybe in England or Scotland or something, and there would be flowers everywhere, beautiful flowers everywhere, maybe white and purple flowers, white and purple roses and lilacs everywhere. I would have this beautiful gown, like Cinderella looking gown, and I’d have fairy wings, too. I’d definitely have fairy wings, and all my bridesmaids would have fairy wings, too. There would be an orchestra playing. And then everyone would release butterflies at the end, rather than throwing rice or whatever people do. They would open up boxes and butterflies would fly up. That would be really cute.
I haven’t really thought about this, actually. Oh, no, maybe I have, but to be perfectly honest, recently I just … I’ve gone out of the whole big marriage thing, to be perfectly honest. When I get married, I’d rather just elope, go and have a small ceremony with just my future husband and myself and the pastor or pastoress – I don’t know what the female title of that is. I’m not really into huge, big weddings anymore. It would be fun, but, you know, it’s the whole money thing. I’m sorry, but I don’t want to spend fifty grand on a wedding when that can go towards a house or college or whatever. It’s crazy, absolutely crazy.

Your next question is: What would I see on my dream vacation? – Wait, do you mean on your dream vacation or my dream vacation?

I don’t know, because I don’t know what I would see on your dream vacation. I would see me. That’s what I would see: Me, all the time. [laughs] But on my dream vacation … I don’t know … It would be first class all the way, like a trip to England, Scotland, and I’d be able to stay in all the castles, something exciting like that.

And your last question: Would you like to show us what you’ve got in your purse and why? – This is the one I’m excited to answer. It’s a cool question.

Let us see. I have – first things first, the purse – Wallet, like a hundred dollars in it, some stamps, good stuff. I just went to the bank today to deposit some money, hence why I only have a hundred dollars in my purse. Let’s see. Skin and Laser – let me cover up the name – Menu of Services; I’ve just got my underarms taken care of, laser removed the hair, so that’s a little flyer brochure thing from them. A prescription for birth control, very good, very much needed, a reminder for my appointment, for my next underarm hair removal appointment, keys, chap stick, hair … hair tie – I’m like “What the heck do they call these things?” I guess a hair tie – A hair brush with a bunch of hair in it – lovely. I should probably actually get the hair out of that before putting it back in my purse – business cards, pretty sweet, toothbrush and toothpaste, more chap stick – think I’m kind of shaky right now because I’m hungry – another hair scrunchy thing, hair tie, actually I have … how many freaking hair ties do I have in here? Good lord! … Lip injection extreme, lip something stuff that’s actually kind of old, but for some reason I don’t throw anything away. I am a pack rat. A pen, which is always needed, a bunch of – what do they call these things, Savers’ cards? They swipe them to save money. I have one for Safeway, one for Petsmart, Famous Footwear, Godiva – huh, yeah, – Ulta, Pet Ceo, Petco, Hot Topic, Toys’r’us, Michael’s, Fries, Sephora, – what the hell is that one? – oh, High Health, and then some punch cards for Five and Diner and for Changing Hands Bookstore. Some matches, then lens wipes for my glasses, a twenty percent off thing for a Greek restaurant, a lighter. And I have … this one is … I think it’s sodalite, yes, sodalite, and then a Herkimer diamond, it’s very sparkly. I love it. I can’t remember what the properties are of those, but they’re supposed to do something. Normally I have my cellphone in here, but my cellphone is right next to me. And then exciting stuff in do I have: Spot Blots for shiny forehead and nose, Wisp, Colgate Wisp, they’re the mobile mini brush things. I have a bunch of more hair ties, because I don’t already have enough in my purse, re-wetting drops for my contacts, Banana Boat sunscreen. It’s only SPF 30, which is kind of unusual because I normally get 50 or 60 or whatever. But I think that’s the only small one that I could find. But at least I’m carrying it around. I mean, how many people do you actually know that carry around sunscreen? That’s pretty awesome, if I may say so myself. Let’s see, some floss, Listerine breath strips, I should actually keep those in an easier spot, so I actually know that they’re in there because I did not realize that I had those. Dramamine for motion sickness, because unfortunately I’m always getting motion sickness, it’s kind of weird. And then Aleve, good stuff. It’s kind of a pharmacy by hand in here. It’s like a Walgreens. Yeah, nothing else. Kind of boring, nothing crazy stuff that I’m carrying around, like a toy or a gun or anything like that. That was cool, right? That was exciting, that was fun.

Anyways, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"