View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 10:29 PM   #298
Anoree

Default D288, 11-19-11: To dan4life

"Hey dan4life,

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question is: What’s the first thing you think of every morning?

If I’m waking up early, when I have an appointment or whatever my alarm is set, I usually think about how I should cancel whatever I’m doing and how I really want to just sleep some more. But if I don’t have anything planned, or I’m not doing anything that day, I just think about stuff that I’ve got to do, stuff that I should get done. I don’t know, I should actually think about that.

Your next question is: What sex do you prefer, a guy or a woman?

I think this question has been asked before. I’m actually pretty sure that it has. Right now I prefer having sex with a man, maybe just because I don’t have a woman in my life. I’m sure if I did have a woman in my life, then it would be very fifty/fifty.

Does watching TV turn you on?

Nope, not normally. I don’t watch that much television.

Do you usually walk naked around your yard?

Well, I don’t have a yard, so no, I don’t.

What do you think of night clubs? Do you find them attracting?

Night clubs, what do I think about night clubs? They’re fun. I like going dancing and I like hanging out with my friends. I don’t like being jostled around, I don’t like being around a bunch of drunk people, unless I’m drunk with them, then they’re bearable. But in general … I haven’t been to a club in a really long time. It’s actually been a very long time now. I was just thinking about that today. I was like “I really want to go dancing, just have some fun with my girlfriends.”

What comes to your mind when you’re completely naked?

Nothing comes to my mind.

Your last question is: What do you think of the cereal Corn Pops disappearing in 2012?

I did not know that they were going to disappear. What a travesty! I mean, it’s the end of the world, it absolutely is.
No. I like Corn Pops, but, whatever, if they’re disappearing, then there’s many more cereals to pick from.

Anyways, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"