View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 10:27 PM   #297
Anoree

Default D287, 11-14-11: To shortyboi

"Hey shortyboi,

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question is: Does your photographer/choreographer – he’s not my choreographer, he’s my videographer – chose where to place the shoots once they’re produced?

No, he doesn’t choose … well, ok. We don’t exactly know where we’re going to shoot, usually. Sometimes I’ll ask FTV Girls Rob if I can shoot at his house, but that’s not very often. Generally, we’ll come here and then we’ll just drive around and pick out a nice location to shoot at. During the summertime I was renting hotel rooms, and I actually probably will continue renting hotel rooms for the hardcore shoots, and I actually pick the hotels, going online, looking what looks cute. No, it’s not exactly all him.

Next question is: If the whole world would be listening right now, what would you say to them?

I would say “Join my website, this instant!” I don’t know. I have to think about that. I’d be like “Love Bug is the ruler of this world. Obey the Papillion.” [laughs]

Your next question is: If it was possible to take one thing along with you after death, what would it be?

My Kindle. It would definitely be my Kindle, but only if it still had Internet connection – and I had unlimited funds, because then I would just continue buying books.

If you could have a luncheon with any three people, which three people would you choose and why?

This is like the whole dinner thing. It’s pretty much like the whole dinner question, which I’m pretty sure I’ve answered that before. But I guess I can answer it again.
Anne Boleyn would definitely be one. You know what? I’m going to choose a fictitious character. Phèdre from the Kushiel’s Legacy series, and a fairy. Which is a fairy? The queen of the fairies. Or a vampire. I don’t know. These are silly answers, but that’s ok.

How would you handle having a child with disabilities or was born prematurely?

I don’t know. I really don’t know, and I don’t plan on having kids, so I doubt that I’ll ever have to even think about that. I don’t know. What do parents do when they have a child that’s born prematurely or that has disabilities? They just deal with it and try to live life as normal as possible. Kids are, if I even have children, they’re way far in the future. You guys keep asking me questions about children. It’s kind of freaking me out a little bit. I don’t know what you guys are up to.

Your last question is: If you had an extra hour each day, how would you spend it?

The same way that I spend most of my hours: By reading or by sleeping. Probably sleeping. Actually, no. It’d be a tossup between reading and sleeping.

Anyways, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"