View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 10:21 PM   #295
Anoree

Default D285, 11-04-11: To e83

"Hey e83,

I read your questions on the question thread, and your first question is: It wasn’t until 2001 that Arizona repelled the sodomy laws making oral / anal sex and cohabitation legal for the first time since 1901. With AZ’s continuing swing to the right, do you have any censorship concerns?

Nope. I haven’t really thought about that, I don’t like to think about it. Actually, I probably should think about it, though. I haven’t really … I mean, if they’re going to bust me for doing this, then they’re going to bust me for doing this. There’s no way that I can control that. I mean, there’s so much content of me up on the web, the Internet anyway, so it’s not like I can do anything about it anyways. If I get caught, I’m screwed. Whatever.

Your next question is: A man and his wife have an adult web site and live in the Phoenix area. A few years ago they were outed when they bought a piece of property to build a house. Some of the neighbors were up in arms and started a petition, handed out flyers, etc. and there were a couple of articles in the Arizona Republic. Have you or Rob ever had that kind of trouble?

I’ve never had that kind of trouble and I don’t think Rob has ever had that kind of trouble, but I’m not really sure if he has or not. And hopefully we don’t ever get into that kind of trouble, because that would not be fun to deal with and I don’t need nor want publicity like that.

Your next question is: Do you use the tightest hooks, the middle hooks or the loosest hooks when you wear a bra?

And you know what? Seriously, I’ve been trying to remember this every time that I put on a bra. So, it’s normally the loosest hook and sometimes the middle hook, very rarely the tightest hook. That was a very interesting question, by the way, incredibly random, but very interesting. I haven’t even thought about that before.

And your last question is: Have you ever used a female condom?

I have. I have used a female condom before, but I haven’t for a really long time.

Anyways, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"