View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 03:35 AM   #8
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

you know, its funny. i was thinking about this... i check other boards from time to time and i don't check them to often because of the type of language that is used. people are rude to each other and the models that they are "fans" of. they will criticize everything. from the number of photos of length of videos. for changing their hair. and here its the oposite. there is so much support from the the fans towards each other. so much respect towards the models (we do talk about other FTV girls) as well as respect for the webmaster. even as busy as rob is, he takes the time to answer questions and give us sneak peeks into danielle's site. most other sites are just about getting you to sign up and trying to keep you there as long as they can. forget asking quesions or having a board like this. and danielle taking the time to answer questions, share stories and give us a video blog just makes me think that they care about the fans more. so thanks rob and danielly for providing and participating in this board and thanks to everyone else for making this place such a wonderful place to visit.
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote