View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 12:40 AM   #70
danielle_ftv
Administrator

June 22, 2009
I really think I may have some sort of immuno-deficiency disorder. Ever since my Vegas trip I have been sick. First it was some sort of nasal infection that caused me to caugh up my lungs for a couple weeks. Then last Thursday I got really sick...throwing up, not able to sit up without feeling nauseous. I even started throwing up blood! I ended up sleeping through my webcam show and woke up at about 8ish on Friday and was finally able to get something in my stomach and keep it down. Next week I have several doctor's appointments so hopefully we can figure out exactly what's going on with me. I just don't want to have my blood drawn, which I know is going to end up happening. But I guess I'm not the only one sick...my nephew recently was admitted to the hospital. My sister was in Texas for a couple weeks and on the day she was supposed to head home my nephew started getting sick and had a fever. My sis took him to the hospital and they ended up admitting him to PICU (pediatric intensive care unit.) I guess they were monitoring his heart and he also ended up having some sort of infection. I hope to God that I didn't end up passing anything to him. Not sure what is happening now since I can't seem to get a hold of my sister or mom. I'm a little freaked out right now because I've been trying to get ahold of my mom for more than a day now and haven't been able to reach her on either her cell phone or work phone. I guess I'll give it till the end of today before I go over to her house and see if she's okay.

I tried extending my lease on my current apartment a couple weeks ago, but I guess after I put in my two months notice to vacate that somebody snatched my apartment up. Luckily I was able to make a deal with the apartment people....I will be moving into a two bedroom apartment for the price of a one bedroom. The only problem is that A)it's on the first floor and I can't stand noisy neighbors/loud stompers and B)that I actually have to move all of my crap into the new apartment. I still have yet to book the movers....I've called them and emailed them but we seem to be playing phone tag. The 25th is going to be super hectic. I have the movers coming to move, cable/electric/gas people coming to turn things on, and carpet cleaners coming hopefully after the movers. Trying to organize all of this is pretty difficult. And unfortunately it all has to be done on the 25th since the 26th to the 28th is EDC.

EDC (Electric Daisy Carnival) should be a lot of fun...though it's going to be a long weekend. I guess it starts at 4 PM and ends at 2 AM on Friday and on Saturday it goes from 4 PM to 4 AM. My friend is talking about going at 4 PM on Friday but unforunately there is no reentry when you enter and personally it doesn't sound like fun to stay there for 10 hours straight. The girls are all planning on dressing up. I bought a fairy costume for Friday night (Dallas is going to wear a Mardi Gras outfit) and on Saturday night I'm wearing a 20's flapper costume while Dallas is going as a sexy mobster. I guess the only thing that is going to suck about going to EDC will be the drive. One of my friends didn't have enough money to pay for a plane ticket so instead of letting her be bored driving by herself I told her that I would drive with her. It's a fairly long drive...about 6 hours I think, so we will probably have to wake up fairly early (or at least early for me.)

One of my members was supposed to visit me from out of the country. He had the flight booked, hotel booked and everything set up. He made it fine into the country...but unfortunately was stopped by US customs. I guess that they were suspicious of him coming to America to visit me....they ended up sending him back! I understand that we are just trying to keep bad people out, but personally I find some of the security measures we put in place completely idiotic. Hopefully I don't get in trouble in writing this. I just think it's funny that we are kicking people out that are going to end up spending well needed money here...I mean hello, aren't we in a serious financial deficit?

Oh yeah...I forgot to tell everyone what Rob is giving me for a birthday/Christmas gift...he's going to pay to get my teeth fixed! I'm so excited about it. Unfortunately it will be kind of expensive (that's why I never really was able to have it done.) I'm going to get implants (and no, not the boob ones), my teeth shaped and my teeth whitened. I really cannot wait to see the final product.

Also one of my birthday gifts was a BIRTHDAY VIDEO LOG made by Grande351, Geolarson 2, Lia, Geezer, Missy and Tigger, Anoree, and Rob. I wanted to wait to put it up until I got permission from everyone on it that it was okay to post it. It is by far one of the best birthday gifts I could have ever gotten...I totally started tearing up when I watched it. Thank you guys....you are the best fans/members/friends a girl could ever have.