View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 05:11 AM   #88
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Oct. 15, 2009
Thanks everyone who joined me at my webcam show today. I had a lot of fun getting off twice . So let's see...what's been going on in my life. Well regarding my scorpion problem...I ended up finding another scorpion (this one being WAY bigger than the last one.) I had a full on panic attack and ended up calling all my friends and my family, crying, asking them what to do. I finally ended up putting a casserole dish underneath it and hit it (though missed the first time) with the biggest boots I could find (the Alice boots I wore for my Halloween update). It landed in the glass dish and I covered it with a glass margarita glass and left it there. I called the apartment people to have them spray down the place...they finally did it on Tuesday (apparently that's when the exterminator people come out.) Hopefully I won't find anymore scorpions in my home since I can't sleep when I do find them (I ended up waking up and searching the house pretty much every hour after I found the two scorpions and did this for a few days.)

I got my Halloween costume in the mail today. I'm going as a warrior/gladiator girl. It's a very sexy costume. You guys will be able to see it later on when I post the candid pictures for Halloween. Still not sure where or what I will be doing for Halloween. I originally was going to go to Monster Massive with my friends but decided not to. I'm honestly getting a little tired of going out and drinking and all that. I rarely drink and/or party but it's already getting old (and I haven't been 21 all that long now.) I'm probably going to end up hanging out with another group of my friends in LA, Hollywood, or San Diego.

The Nocturnal festival was a lot of fun. For whatever reason we decided to walk from our hotel to the festival (it was only a mile away)...but all the girls were wearing really tall not so comfortable boots. As usual it was absolutely packed. Getting our tickets from will call was a complete hassle. They had an awesome buffet set out for people who had VIP tickets. I probably shouldn't have eaten anything though because as usual I ended up getting really sick at the end of the night (even though I wasn't drinking.) Probably a combination of the food, too much dancing, and not drinking enough water. A few of us ended up wanting to go on the swing ride that they had. The line to get on it was completely disorganized though...we were all packed in like sardines. I ended up freaking out (had another panic attack because I'm pretty claustrophobic) and had to leave the line (which was super difficult to do.)

For Oktoberfest a group of us ended up renting a cabin in Big Bear, California. It was pretty awesome. The drive up there was kind of scary, lot's of windy small roads. The cabin was really cool. There were seven or eight room so we were able to get about 13 people in there. We ended up going luging which I had never done before. Getting into the Oktoberfest festival was a pain in the butt. We hadn't bought tickets ahead of time so we had to wait in line for like an hour, hour and a half. Personally I didn't have all that much fun at the festival. I'm not really into huge gatherings where everyone is trying to get as drunk as possible. My friend Dallas ended up getting hammered and kept stealing stuff from people (a beer stein, a plate of food, and she also tried taking some hat.) It was pretty amusing though. We ended up stopping at a grocery store on the way back to the cabin. There was this weird younger guy who came up to me and told me that I was beautiful and he didn't care that I had a boyfriend (which I don't.) He was pretty funny though. I went to the check out line and he ran after me and started complimenting me again and then asked if I was high or drunk (um no!). I bought some creme puffs which Dallas stole from me. I ended up getting them back in the car, but she got mad because I wouldn't give her one (they were frozen.) She accused me of lying when I told her that they were frozen so I ended up just giving them to her so that she would see that I wasn't lying about that. Drunk people are so funny especially when you are sober! Every time I would make something to eat somebody would end up having to take bites of it.

I recently got my car fixed (oil change, alignment, brake cleaning, etc.). I noticed that occasionally when I brake the car starts vibrating. Earlier today I noticed that the brakes aren't working as well as the used to. It's weird because if there were something wrong with my brakes I assume that the car service people would've said something about it. I'm assuming that they messed something up when they did the brake cleaning so unfortunately I'm going to have to take the car back in to get fixed.

I also recently got a speeding ticket on the way to San Diego (my first time doing a long drive like that by myself.) Unfortunately I was doing criminal speeding but thankfully the cop was nice enough to give me a ticket for civil traffic. I have to take traffic school but thankfully I can do it on line (which I will be doing tomorrow.) What sucks is that there are a lot of things you have to do on top of the 4 hour on line class. I have to send them a copy of my ticket, fill out and send in some form, and for the final exam I have to have someone notarize a fax and give me a code to take the test on line. Fortunately my mom notary certified so she's going to help me out with that.

BTW for those people who are fans of hair down there areas...I have two video and photo updates for ya'll. I also have two fetishy updates coming up here pretty soon. Also for anyone who has tried emailing me through the FTVGirls email it's unfortunately not working (I accidently froze it somehow and ended up having to complete reset it and don't have the information to log back in.) It should be back up pretty soon here but I'm not sure if I'm going to get the emails that everyones sent or not.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 10-15-2009 at 05:21 AM.