View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 08:53 AM   #85
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Sept. 23, 2009
Grrr...I have been trying to fix the webcam archive page for about 30 minutes now but for whatever reason whatever I'm doing isn't working. Guess I'll have to get Rob to do it. Hopefully I didn't mess something up when I was screwing around with the pages. I spent about three hours creating a list of the questions that have been asked on the question thread (that's not even counting the questions that are on other parts of the site.) It kind of irritated me because I started noticing how questions would get repeatedly get asked over and over again. So I figure by taking all the time that I took to make that list at least people will be courteous enough to refer to it before asking a question.

I seriously need to get my phone fixed. For some reason when I try to text message someone the phone turns off and turns back on really quick. Sometimes it will even lose service and then I have to turn it off and on several times and/or take the battery out a few times to get it to work again. I don't even think I've had my phone all that long and it's already screwed up.

BTW...if any of you were thinking about seeing The Final Destination....DON'T. It was the most horrible movie I've ever seen. Several people ended up walking out in the middle of it. I wanted to but I was with a group of friends and didn't want to leave them. I've never seen such bad acting, with bad computer graphics/animation/whatever it's called and such a bad script. I almost feel sorry for the actors who played in that movie. I doubt they will ever get a real acting job after that.