Thread: Mail from Lia
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 11:20 PM   #17
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-bone Thomas View Post
I'm glad Mart, Anoree and Geezer got their postcards from Lia. There are also postcards for Captnjack and Ugo on the way. Yes Geezer, these postcards I put into to the mail during my layover in Cincinnati on my way back home to Germany. When I checked in at Phoenix airport I was pretty late and I couldn't find a mailbox there so I kept the postcards till Cincinnati. I'm sorry laranger and grande351 but when I had the idea to let Lia write those postcards I forgot to make a list of her biggest fans where your names should be on too. But I still have two more postcards signed by Lia which I haven't used yet so if you want to have one just send me a pm with your name and address and I will send each of you a card. I hope you don't mind getting an Arizona postcard from Germany, lol.
BTW, I thought maybe you guys wouldn't be into something so old-fashioned like getting a handwritten postcard. Now I'm glad you like it.
TBT,

Mine arrived today in the mail. Thank you very much for sending the card. Laranger