View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 07:31 PM   #132
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin-Up Artist View Post
You said elsewhere you've done a pin-up thing recently--that was going to be one of my suggestions. Something very Varga, Elvgren (skirts blown up by the wind, or pulled up by a dog's leash, etc.), Moran--very 40's/50's.

The other two ideas I had were inspired by Arizona (one of the most beautiful states):

First, how about posing out in the deserts or at the Grand Canyon. Maybe they won't let you pose there specifically, but you posing in some amazing natural setting--towering cliffs, giant buttes, etc.--would be very artistic.

Second, have you heard of the Heart Attack Grill? It's just south of Phoenix, & the waitresses dress in sexy nurse outfits. Don't know how it's be arranged, but you could pose there, as a sexy nurse/waitress, & then pose on the counter or in the booths doing a strip-tease.
That would be awesome...but I'm almost positive that they wouldn't let me shoot in their restaurant. I actually do plan on doing some photoshoots outside, in a more desert setting. I already have some contributed sets waiting to go up that are taken in the desert. I also want to do a "dune shoot" like the one Alison did awhile back.