View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 01:24 AM   #126
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sallysdad View Post
I think a more hairy look is incredible with you. Not all women can get away with this - only the most beautiful women can have body hair and look sexy at the same time. A friend says he once saw Charlize Theron once in a tropical beach and she raised her arms and small wisps of blonde hair were seen on her pits - my friend said it was outa sight! I know this is gross to many but hairy armpit on you would look so different, so shockingly outrageous that I bet you would come out looking 100 times more erotic and goddess like - and besides, you don't have to have that permanently, you can do a shoot where another girl lovingly shaves your pits. Or even more sexy, you can show us loyal fans you shaving them yourself! I don't think anyone would mind that.
Hey! Hey! You get a 2nd vote, here, for armpits! A few years ago, I emailed Rob on FTV and said I have a "pit thing" and would appreciate seeing a few - even with a little "2-3 day old stubble" if possible. Now, in nearly every FTV update, the models hold their arms up high or hang from a pole to show their pits. Yeah, Rob listens to his membership and fans!
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote