View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 02:56 AM   #147
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Question Danielle Smoking

Well, it WAS late and I was probably three sheets to the wind (Drunk for non English speakers )

I have a strong negative reaction to smokers. My dad died from lung cancer due to a three packs a day smoking habit. My Mom also smoked for years. I see nothing attractive about smoking and prefer not to see anyone do it. It's my personal preference.

Now, should Danielle do a "smoking shoot." Well, she IS a MODEL and models do appear in all kinds of advertising. It has to be her choice. No, I probably would NOT quit her site and leave the forum but I'd definitely not view those photos or video clips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
I'm not that fancy of smoking shoots either, but Geezer's reaction is a bit off scale, I think.
Geezer, do you really want to miss Danielle's photos and videos just because of one photo with a cigarette?

I think Danielle is so popular with us because she is genuine and true. Staging up a shoot with smoking doesn't go well with that. (I think she said she doesn't smoke.)
You could see a cigarette or cigar as a prop for a shooting, though.

Trying everything out just to see if somebody more joins isn't Danielle's style either, I think, and I'm glad for that. Our gorgeous hostess isn't just any other single-site-girl. She has personality and style, and that shows in every shoot she does.

In the end, doing a shoot with or without smoking is Danielle's decission, and I think it's good that way.